A Typical Wedding
The knot.com recommends that a Bride spends 8-15% of their overall budget on flowers! However, this tends to be on the low side and really is relative to the wants of the bride as well as the size of the bridal party.
Our average wedding size tends to be right around the 1K price point. This includes all family flowers as well as additional pieces be it an arbor piece or centerpieces.
We take all of your inspiration images and turn them into a reality. With that said we are honest about the budget constraints that you may have in regards to budget.
We gather the following information:
- All ceremony floral needs including personal flowers (bridesmaid, groomsmen etc.)
- Inspiration information - Pinterest images, Google Images
- Time of Wedding
- Location of Wedding
- Is there an event coordinator?
- Reception information (# of Tables etc.)
- Do we need to work with your cake artist to decorate your cake?
- And much more...
Within each wedding, we have countless hours of thought and gathering inspiration. We strive to meet all of the needs of all of our Brides through this process!
Here is a calendar with all of the current weddings that we have: