Berkeley Plantation in the Spring
Over the past 2 years, our wedding florals have exploded in to a passion. We have driven to create a picture perfect experience for us and for our Brides! This has been a true labor of love and courage.
With that said, each and every wedding brings about its challenges, whether it be the pouring cold rain of an April, the 4.5 hour drive with boatloads of precious blooms or the intimidation of an entirely new wedding scene. Nicole and Camden's day was pure bliss with a sprinkle of good luck from above.
The style of this wedding was southern elegance with a touch of fairy tale. From the swoon worthy ball gown to hand lettered magnolia leaf place cards, this Pinterest worthy wedding stole our hearts.
We chose lush greenery and hints of blush to compliment the dusty blue bridesmaid dresses. The ceremony space featured large wine barrels with overflowing floral urns.
The reception space was single greenery rings with floating candle centerpieces. The 'wow' worthy piece being the staggering 42' of eucalyptus garland covering the farm tables for the massive bridal party.
We were excited to be a part of this glorious day and were amazed at the shear vision of the bride coupled with the talent of her chosen vendors.
- Venue: Berkeley Plantation http://www.berkeleyplantation.com/
- Photography: Alexa Ann Photography www.alexa-ann.com/
- Event Coordinator: Glint Events https://glintevents.com/
- Wedding Dress: Urban Set Bride https://www.urbansetbride.com/
- Florals: Silks, Ribbons & Roses https://www.bridalrosefarm.com/
- Alterations: SEAMS Alterations https://www.facebook.com/SEAMS-Alterations-111172002241339/